Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Manhattan Strain

For our group project, we have to make a game in 15 weeks in a XNA (which we are only learning as we build the game). We (Ben, Eoghan & myself) are team TBC, and our game is The Manhattan Strain. I'm not going to go into what our game is about, most of you who are reading this will know what it's about anyway. Instead I'm gonna do what we would do if we were releasing this game to the general public, which would be to just release this trailer with no other information. After all it's a teaser trailer!

I hope you like it, sorry about the quality, the orginal trailer was over 450mb in size, and this blog has a max file size of 100mb. So I figured the quality of the trailer had to be reduced signficantly to get it up here, however I think I reduced it by too much as the file size is only 11mb now!!. But I couldn't be brothered rendering the trailer again at better quality, unless you want me to.

By the way, the song in this trailer is "A Stranger Awaits" by X-Ray Dog, and I used Sony Vegas to edit this trailer.

Oh, any feedback would be great, as we can still refine it before our presentation on our game next month, thanks.

No comments: