Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My First Blog Post!!!

Hey, Im David Reilly. Im a 3rd year Games Development student in DKIT. I am interested in computer & video games of course ^^. In case you were wondering about my url name, Benzino is my gamer name that I use when playing games.

My favourite gaming platform is the PC, but I also have a Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. My favourite game genres are FPS, Action, MMORPG, RPG, Adventure, Platform and the odd strategy games. Baiscally I like most types of games. I have so many favourite games including Grand Theft Auto, Unreal Tournament, Bioshock, Metal Gear Solid, World of Warcraft, Shenmue & Gears of War to mention a few. The games Im looking forward to this year are GTAIV, Far Cry 2 & LittleBigPlanet.

At the moment I am learning how to use the Unreal Editor and I am loving it. I also enjoy programming and 3D Modelling.

I think that sums up my gaming interests for this first blog.

No comments: